625 Hamilton Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Pastor Michael announced some pastoral appointment news. Pastor Sadie will be reappointed to First Church for another year. As of July 1, 2013 Pastor Michael will be appointed to Trinity UMC in Mountain View, CA for 30% of his time. For the remaining 70% of his time he will be serving First Church. Read his announcement here.
We had a special musical presentation of Mozart's Coronation Mass
Our Chancel Choir was joined by members of the Main Street Singers of Los Altos High School
A big thank you to our music director for our incredible music ministry
Worship was filled with music. From our Chancel Choir...
To the Fijian Choir...
And the Tongan Choir
We recognized our Sunday School teachers. Thank you for educating our children!
Pastor Sadie's sermon was "Healthy Families, Healthy Planet"
All are welcome at the Communion Table
Our guest preacher on Sunday, March 13, 2011 was the Rev. Gary Henderson. He serves as the Executive Director of the Global Health Initiative of The United Methodist Church. He spoke to us about how the United Methodist Church is working to eradicate malaria.
Listen to his sermon, watch the videos, and learn more about Imagine No Malaria here.